The College of Mediators respects the rights of others and we expect you to do the same.
1. Threats and other forms of verbal violence are not allowed. We will remove content that incite to violation of the law or poses a real risk to public or private safety of members.
2. We will not tolerate bullying and harassment. We allow users to speak freely about public issues, but we will take action against abusive behavior. Repeatedly sending friend requests to other users or unwanted messages is a form of harassment.
3. We encourage the questioning of ideas, instututions, events and practices, but we do not tolerate attack on person or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
4. Before sharing content on the site, please make sure you have the right to do so.We request you to respect copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights.
7. In case you collect informations from the users, you will not use it without their consent.
8. You will not post on the site identification documents or other sensitive financial informations of other people.
9. You will not tag users and you will not send unsolicited messages to users without their consent.
10. If you want to reclaim one of the members for violation of these rules to use, you may use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention: Because of the diversity of our community, it is possible that something published on the site to be disagreeable or disturbing to you without, however, meeting the criteria for being removed or blocked. For this reason, we give you the possibility to disconnect the links with people whose content published on the site offends you.